sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2009

Neil Perry - Lineage Situation



Artist: Neil Perry
Album: Lineage Situation (2003)
Genre: Screamo / Emo Violence
About: http://www.last.fm/music/Neil+Perry


Tracklist:


1. Nine Minutes Of Non-Fiction
2. Kicked
3. Seeping Through The Cracks
4. What Is In The Making
5. Looking Back On The Way You Want To Be In The Future
6. Fading Away Like The Rest Of Them
7. Sorry For The Misunderstanding
8. Millions Lost At The Penny Arcade
9. I Wanna Talk To Samson
10. Yes, Officer My Name Is Mr. Hermitoiwitch
11. Shit Blows Up... Its So Good
12. Becoming What You Hate
13. Another Trip To Baltimore
14. Igor, My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Let's Write Sad Song
15. So Tom Cruise Turns To Me And Says
16. Breathing With One Bad Lung
17. There's A Fine Line Between Thriftstore and Whitetrash
18. A Friend Is A Lesson To Be Learned
19. September 15th, City Lights And The Clouds that Sucked Them Dry
20. I Bought This Soythern Rap Compilation and All I Got Was This Lousy Hi-Hat
21. Josh's Dream Party, Beer, Girl and a Computer
22. Memoirs Of An Illiterate Penpa
23. There Will Come Soft Rains
24. You Can't Fight Jose Cuervo and Win
25. Don't Even Try To Start A Honda Accord If It Is In Drive
26. Bluebook Bedtime Story
27. Trips To Baltimore
28. Friends Thats Fuck
29. Luc Fucked The Prom Queen
30. When My Favorite Sports Team Loses It Makes Me Want To Hit My Girlfriend
31. If This Show Is About God, I Am Going To Kill U Mauro
32. The Last Sip Is 90% Spit
33. Short Haired Metal
34. Oh Shit!
35. Catalyst
36. Moira
37. Elvis Wears Nikes
38. Fuck You
39. There Was Definitely A Point Where the Victim
40. I'm Sad For You


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jiwogywczgz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário